Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Fall Tuesday

I am beginning to feel very frustrated with my uploading problem here. I keep getting a message that just says 'your image upload failed'. Sigh! I have read my way through all the faq's and online help files I can find. I worked through all the suggestions that the Help Desk folks sent me -- but so far, no success. I guess I will have to try an alternative method (maybe put up my files in an ftp directory?)

The weather is definitely fall-ish here in Columbia -- damp, chilly, windy today. Now that the temperature is in the mid-60's when I am coming and going to the store, I guess I'll have to give in an wear a jacket. Every year I go through this internal reluctance to give in and admit that summer is over. Kind of silly, considering how much I dislike the heat! Grin. I just don't want the days to get so short and so dark. :P

I worked hard all day today at the store. I am attempting to make a small quilt (maybe 65" square, or so) using the blocks made by all the quilt shops in the Quilters Quest. The hop is scheduled for the Veteran's Day weekend -- time to get this thing done! I like the setting design I came up with, but my sewing brain is offplanet somewhere. I keep making stupid mistakes and cutting things wrong. I definitely have too much on my mind -- other than the project at hand! :P

My back is starting to feel better -- made it through the day without my cane today! Now if only I could catch up on my work.

Linda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home